Academic Renewal - Forgiveness

Academic renewal/forgiveness allows a student who previously attended Cochise College to have selected grades (D, F and/or WF) excluded from the calculation of the grade point average (GPA). A student returning to the college after an absence of at least three years and has completed 12 or more credits with a minimum GPA of 2.00 following re-enrollment is eligible to pursue academic renewal/forgiveness. Contact the Admissions & Registration Office for more information.